Isn't this taking it a bit far LOL

The Monk

Reaction score
what you mean you dont have a carp pillow Stephen?

I have a matching set of 4, get with it mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Nathan

Reaction score
I have one in each colour to match my bite alarms /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

stephen webb

Reaction score
LMAO no I just coudn't justify the outlay! i manage to justify most of my fishing buy's but that would be stretching it a bit far!

Reaction score
It`s not really a pillow , it`s a carpers comfort blanket , you can give it a name , something like Baz or Mary or Two tone and when you go to sleep in your bivvy , you can cuddle it , stick your thumb in your mouth and all will be fine ,nothing will wake you .

Then after 12 hours of sleep you will awake refreshed an you can pack up and go home in the knowledge of another good session , you did your best ./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

stephen webb

Reaction score
LOL Les, I had thought you could use it for a photo session, so that you could at least say you hadn't blanked /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Claudia, is it true you are going to let mith buy you one of those instead of the ringwood membership or the centrepin /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif LOL

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
You right Mr Webb.....a pin or the Ringwood ticket could never compare with this magnifician Pillow.....it's simplya 'must have' for any angler/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
A couplepints of the finest alehave the same effect /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

I like the odd ciggy now and again. So I bought a Nash tray.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

No, but it gives you somewhere to rest your balls as you are squeezing your groundbait together. (-;