Rod bags

leadloser

Reaction score
Hi all seen previous posts regarding quality rod bags made by a lady somewhere . Does anybody have contact details for her or can recomend somewhere i Can purchase them from. I require 2 10ft 2 piece and a 14ft 3 piece match rod bag .many thanks ...chris

mikench

Reaction score
I would add that my favourite rod bags are those made by Hardy for their Marksman rods and Ellen's are of the same quality and a pleasure to own. I bought it for a Tricast rod! Some rod bags are a joke!

john step

Reaction score
Yes they are I blame them for me taking the wrong rod the other day :doh:

At least you took a rod. I have been known to get to a venue only to find I forgot my rods completely.

leadloser

Reaction score
Many thanks I've sent Ellen a message hope she can sort me out thanks again...chris

mikench

Reaction score
At least you took a rod. I have been known to get to a venue only to find I forgot my rods completely.

There's hope for me yet! I have a cool bag in which I keep bait,flask,water and butty! I had bought casters and maggots and planned to float fish. I settled into a peg and then decided to move to an adjacent lake so took all my tackle and set up again! I made up my float rod and reached for my cool bag to get the maggots and casters and it wasn't there! Convinced I had left it at home I put the rod away and set up a feeder rod as I had pellets! After an hour or so I looked across to the other lake and saw a Drennen cool bag all by itself and thought someone has forgotten their bag!!!:( It then dawned on me!!! Being along I could really vent at myself!!!:)