Case for a few floats.

dicky123

Reaction score
I'm after a pocket float tube for my Drennan loafers. Something that may take up to 6 floats, solid that will fit into my fly fishing vest and protect the floats.

I looked at a Pocket Cigar case, but not really big enough, expensive but nice? You get the type of thing I'm after.

So you clever fisherfolk, what could I use. Something in plastic, leather light wood? Help please.

****y.

B

binka

For barely more than a couple of quid Ebay will throw up plenty of options, you will have to sift through the type of float tube that you sit on with flippers but there are plenty there in varying lengths and diameters.

mikench

Reaction score
I bought some transparent tubes off eBay in various lengths and with black end caps. This is 22cm long and holds all my likely trotting floats and it fits into the pocket of myOrvis fishing vest! It was a few pounds!

View attachment 4553

Last edited:

dicky123

Reaction score
While having another tackle sort out today, I came across an old fly fishing box, the type for flies. I can get about 8 floats in it and it fits in the Simms vest top pocket, ideal. Thanks all for the advice.

****y.