will it ever stop

C

Cakey

Im dying to get amongst the perch again but the Lea/Lee is flying through and is the colour of bornville chocolate

just started clearing yesterday and we have had big rain falls over night

gutted

C

Cakey

I need a lake with big perch in ,in Herts clues anyone please

pcpaulh

Reaction score
The weathers getting annoying now. Want to get a boat out on a ressie for pike on the weekend. Supposedly it's a waste of time after heavy rain, the water gets murky so quickly. Some dry settled weather PLEASE.

C

Colin North, the one and only

Well, Mr Cakester, If you were prepared to travel South, I can recommend a place with enormous perch. 3lb fairly common, 5lb+ have been taken there. Let me know if you're interested.

C

Cakey

Ive not renewed my passport to go south of the river /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

always interested Colin

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Im dying to get amongst the perch again but the Lea/Lee is flying through and is the colour of bornville chocolate

just started clearing yesterday and we have had big rain falls over night

gutted</blockquote>

Will it be worth Pike fishing my local river this weekend? We've just had 2-3" of snow this morning, so the river will probably be a little high and murky this Sunday.

C

Cakey

depends how "murky" I suppose ,the Lea reminds me of that old advert,hot chocolate drinking chocolate

C

Colin North, the one and only

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Ive not renewed my passport to go south of the river /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

always interested Colin</blockquote>
Big Porky there Cakes, co's you said you were working at Crystal Palace recently, unless my memory has failed me!!!!!

Geoff Brown

Reaction score
I've been trying to rent a small boat for the day for over a month now, only to be told "the river's too high and fast, we're not rented at the moment'. Grrrr.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Not tomorrow at the moment.Cakey, the Lea as you say is Sh*te.

I do know a local lake that has turned up a club record Perch last season, 4lb 5ozs and there are said to be a good number of 3lb fish also.

I will take you one day, but have not got the time to get you a day ticket for tomorrow, I need to give the club notice to obtain a day ticket for you.

We will get on the Lea one day.

Will it stop raining, NO, not in time for the weekend.

C

Cakey

Ray I went down lunch time to have a look and walk the dog

I shit myself and kept him on his lead if he had gone in he would have been out to sea in 5 mins

Im booking monday off for my next trip to the Lea

C

Cakey

Colin just looked on the map thats a long way down for me........................

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Cakey,

might take the wife down to the Lea if it's like that, No lead, know what I mean/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Can't do Monday, next Friday at the best for me.