fishing techniquesf

CHADY12

Reaction score
HI, EVERYBODY MY NAME IS CHADY I'M FROM LEBANON. I'M NEW IN FISHING I TAKE IT AS A HOBBY. Here in Lebanon most wholike fishing go to the seaside, we don't have big lac or rivers. FOR me i exercise fishing with a telescopique moulinet but till now i cannot manage with it well, so what we have techniques for fishing with a telescopique moulinet??????.

Red Army

Reaction score
Chadi,I guess you mean a telescopic rod and reel? Then it really depends what you've got and where you fish. Tell us a little more about this rod, where you fish, e.g. shore, boat, pier, marina and the sort of fish and size there and I'm sure someone would be able to help.

CHADY12

Reaction score
hello, thanks for your answer. Actually i fish on the beach, marina. The sizeof the hook is 9, thesort offishit depends, not a particular one.The bait that iuse is breast of chicken, worms.the size of the ligne that i use is 0.35mm, the length of the rod is 3.60 m. in addition i put a plomb for about 40g. As usual i spend about 2 to 3 hours, without catching a single fish, and every time i threw the bait in the water the hook hang on the rocks in deep water.This matter make disturbance for me, so dear friends what techniques that i must use to, catching fish, then that the hook doesn't hang on the rocks. Thank you very much.