Cheap(ish) cool bag recommendations?

Another Dave

Reaction score
I'm looking for a smallish cool bag, just large enough for sarnies, a couple of drinks, and room left over for some bait. If it's divided into two halves then so much the better. I would rather spend my cash on tackle so i don't want anything too expensive but on the other hand i don't want a bright blue Argos jobby; olive green is ideal but brown or black is acceptable.

Anyone got anything like this that they can recommend?

mikench

Reaction score
I got the Drennen one as it was cheap and it's rather good! Holds my bait , butties and flask! I use ice packs and a frozen water bottle to keep the contents cool! The cold water is drunk and refilled!

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
wait for aldi to get fishing tackle in, the brand they stock,Crane, do an olive green foil lined one for around £10, A major fishing brand one of the same quality would be around £25. A lot of cool bags seem to be foam lined covered with a poly lining.

flightliner

Reaction score
wait for aldi to get fishing tackle in, the brand they stock,Crane, do an olive green foil lined one for around £10, A major fishing brand one of the same quality would be around £25. A lot of cool bags seem to be foam lined covered with a poly lining.
Same as Mark above.