Guru dacron connectors

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Has anyone used the Guru dacron pole connectors ? I am in the process of re elasticating some topkits and renewing
a couple of dacron connectors, At the moment I am using the Drennan ones, I found the Preston ones to much mither to get them over the elastic, Both the Drennan and Guru come on a tube to make fitting easier,
I have topkits that have standard stonfo connectors which I am not changing, just in case anyone said fit stonfos instead.

John Keane

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Guru dacron pole connectors ? I am in the process of re elasticating some topkits and renewing
a couple of dacron connectors, At the moment I am using the Drennan ones, I found the Preston ones to much mither to get them over the elastic, Both the Drennan and Guru come on a tube to make fitting easier,
I have topkits that have standard stonfo connectors which I am not changing, just in case anyone said fit stonfos instead.

I’ve seen them and I don’t like them as much as the Drennan Dacrons. The Dacron on the Drennan has a waxy/plastic finish and is quite rigid. Best ones I’ve used so far and I’ve had the Prestons and some of the Maver ones.