Re-Do older rod lose their strength … free to good home

chrissh

Reaction score
After the thread about older rod losing their strength …. I have decided to offer the rod to anyone that would like it for free and can collect it

Shimano super ultrga match 390

A little history on the rod, I bought it around 2000 used it for a short time then move out of the county since then the rod has never been used and just sat in a cupboard . I can’t see myself ever using it again …… if any of you want it PM me and its yours FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Can be collected from Dronfield or from Aston park fisheries

http://[url=https://postimages.org/] [/URL]

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Blimey, what a nice gesture.....someone 's gonn'a be lucky!

sam vimes

Reaction score
That's rather nice of you, but do you realise that it's worth over £100 on a good day to the right buyer? Even a bad day should see it fetch £50. As I doubt that's what you intend for it, be wary of someone taking it just to sell on.

chrissh

Reaction score
It not the money or what’s it worth … I would rather someone have and use the rod and have the pleasure out of it then it sit in the cupboard.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Nottskev might be your man. He likes the older Shimano rods and isn't a million miles away from you.

mikench

Reaction score
He certainly does! He hasn't posted in a while though! I shall make contact!:rolleyes:

Ps . A great gesture Chris!:)

Last edited:
O

O.C.F.Disorder

If only i had a way of traveling the 70 miles to you, I would love to have at least one nice rod haha

flightliner

Reaction score
Chrissh. Many thanks for your kind offer. Yes I am interested but-- before you do something you may regret have a day with me on the Trent for some nice roach on hemp and tare -- you may just change your mind!
If not ------