stocking

F

Frothey

thank f**k they are closing the site down.... wont have to look at another thread with that pic in it!

J K

Reaction score
Don't hold your breath Frothey

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Wonder how long before that picture makes it onto the new FM site???

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Nope, nothing has changed/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif...her right tit is still bigger than the left one /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif...you would think with the amount they charge for a breast enlargement they would at least get both sizes right/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Claudia, she's actually married to a one armed wallpaper hanger. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Nope, nothing has changed/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif...her right tit is still bigger than the left one /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif...you would think with the amount they charge for a breast enlargement they would at least get both sizes right/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Now there you go, I never noticed that /forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif;

Too me a pair of t-ts is the same as the next pair.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Personally I think she looks gross-I'm more interested in what shemight have between the ears(notto say she's not clever!!)than her physical attributes.My wife doesn't look anything like this(but I have known similar in the past.....)and I know what I'd rather have!

Does anyonereally lookat the wife anymore(or current girlfriend)and really appreciate what they have rather than what they might have......it's no good on paper is it??

Apart from that,if she were to be a real dummy,what would you talk about after the sex has worn off,as it surely would....

Someone once told me:

"if you put a marble in a jar,every time you have sex(before you get married)and then take a marble out,every time you have sex after the marriage,you will never end up with an empty jar"

I know many(who tell me women cannot resist them!)who can vouch for this-big time!!................most now divorced because they stopped telling the wife how great she was!

So,to all you guys who think they could do the lady in question a real favour-look at what you have and see every day and try to show her that she is better than any picture-most men never think about doing that(apart from Saturday night when youv'e had a few beers....)and thats why the marble jar never emptys................

Yes, I'm probably a boring old fart but my wife might say different......................