Different tackle shops

mikench

Reaction score
I was happy to take my wife to a local shopping complex to look at aspirateurs ( vacuum cleaners) as our battery one had given up the ghost! The reason ; a Decathlon next door!

I bought some thermals and some merino wool Layers and a vanilla mix to add to micros which I believe I have had some success with.

This time I paid attention to the freezers and large tanks containing live crabs, rag worm, lug worm, oysters and live roach! These , the roach , are bought live and kept that way for fishing for pike and Zander.

Vive la différence i say!

I cannot see Angling Direct doing anything comparable any time soon!

Philip

Reaction score
In my local one a couple of days ago in amoungst the live Roach was a couple of Carp around 3lb each.

....its Catfishing season you see...

tomino2112

Reaction score
I have bought quite a few pieces of tackle from Decathlon and I think noone can beat their clothes. But I have to agree with the Crow using live fish that came from elsewhere does not seem like a good idea to me. Not to mention that I still cannot come round to live baiting

O

O.C.F.Disorder

I would never pay for bait that I can gather easily myself.. The amount of money people pay for worms is crazy!