FOX ?????????

W

Wolfman Woody

Are they still in the rod/carp business?

Can't find any reference to it on their site, unless there's another site to it.

Carpless

Reaction score
Never found the Fox site useful. Takes em a while to update their product lines and some details can be incorrect. Tryed contacting them 3 times as well to ask enquire about products (3 different ones) with no reply. I find online shops to be more helpful for that sort of thing.

Carpless

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>GreyFox wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Fox International:

02085010921 </blockquote>Your point?

GreyFox

Reaction score
You can ring them........

not an entirely obvious point for an idiot, I agree..

but should be clear now!

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Carpless

Reaction score
Rhetorical, though you fail to take into account that certain people manage their affairs in different ways. Seeing as I work at inconvenient times I am not usually able to contact companies within their telephone operators open hours. A lot of the time I have to rely on E-mail response and in that department Fox let me down. Probably the only way they ever have. A phone number is not an excuse for ignoring customers either. And calling someone an idiot is neither kind nor accurate.

GreyFox

Reaction score
Ah, technology......

always best to speak to people rather than send electronic chaff....

mobile phones are useful technology, mind you..

I posted the carp web addy and the phone number merely as some vague sort of help to contact them..

your response, provoked mine.

Accuracy is debatable, kindness is not an issue when concerned with pixels on a screen.

and, your situation notwithstanding, my posts should help some folk.

Incidently, despite the handle, I have no connection with Fox whatsoever!

W

Wolfman Woody

Sorry Greyfox, when I looked earlier I could only see barbel rods.

/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Should've gone to Vision Express. Specsavers are rubbish. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Carpless

Reaction score
How do you know speaking isn't sending electronic chaff? Sorry, I don't want to get into some conversation about reality. Though I feel the initial post was one to look down on the use of E-mail on my behalf, even with its abruptness. I agree that talking is the best and fastest way to get information but when I contacted fox it was at a time that I don't feel the phone operator would have been happy to help. Incidently, the only Grey Fox I know comes from video game and I doubt that was your inspiration.

KAR

Reaction score
Should we perhaps continue this elsewhere? Woody asked if FOX are still making Carp rods but it suddely went straight off topic because GreyFox though he was helping.

W

Wolfman Woody

Gosh, for a moment there I thought I joined the barbel wars.

/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

ANyway, thanks to Greyfox. I did have their number and address actually, but I was bothered by not finding immediately what I wanted on their website.

Although if truth be known, now that I've found it, I've changed my mind.

So sorry folks. Carry on with the bun fight.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Carpless

Reaction score
Much apologies. As long as Woody got what he was after then I'm happy. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif