Graham: your thoughts and contributions

nottskev

Reaction score
I've just had this message from Steve, which he asked me to share with you:

I've just spoken with Janet and transferred to her the sum of £185 which was the total kindly contributed by us all and she was overwhelmed. She asked if someone would be kind enough to pass on her sincere thanks via the forum. No date for the funeral as yet but they are trying to sort it out tomorrow pending the postmortem date. Son Steve has read her all the kind comments and epitaph on FM.

mikench

Reaction score
I am sure those funds can be put to a far better use by Janet than a wreath , which whilst appropriate , is a short lived token of remembrance! I wish her all the very best at such a sad and difficult time. I feel sure the " Gaffer" will continue to have words with Graham!:)

Did Graham like crows?

Reaction score
Just to say,I went fishing yesterday if you can call it that,it felt like going through the motions,had few words(which I don't believe in,but still did it)with the crows,but came home a little happier,I sound an emotional so and so,but I'm not really,now is for times of a little smirk or two thinking how Graham wound us all up at times.My best wishes to Janet and her family,at this time and for the future.

jasonbean1

Reaction score
seeing as we've chipped in a few quid for him we could also ask the angling trust and thames water to as well....graham would love that:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Better still we could buy him a posthumous EA licence, that would really annoy the Crow.

nottskev

Reaction score
Steve tells me that with some further contributions coming in he has now passed £250 over to Janet, and re-iterates his thanks to all.

The bad one

Reaction score
seeing as we've chipped in a few quid for him we could also ask the angling trust and thames water to as well....graham would love that:)
Jason Bean you are a wicked man :D It will serve you right if Graham haunts.........Forever!