Frenzee Tackle

mikench

Reaction score
What are members views on the rods, reels and other bits sold under this brand! I have no knowledge about them and no inclination to buy ; I'm just curious! They must be popular as they are sold by most of the major chains!

nottskev

Reaction score
The understated brand name captures perfectly the mood of fishing, without a trace of marketing hysteria.

mikench

Reaction score
I doubted you would own any Kev!!!! I must admit that the name and colour scheme doesn't appeal!

Reaction score
I think that if you looked through and maybe tried some of their products,some would become your weapon of choice,it is like most of the major manufacturers,I don't shop from one,I pick and choose between a few,at the moment I'm mainly using guru and drennan in the main.

sam vimes

Reaction score
It's a brand that focuses largely on commie stillwater angling, not that I blame them. For that reason alone, I tend not to give their gear a second glance. Looking at their latest catalogue, there's probably only one float rod that even comes close to the length and basic type I may actually consider buying.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I bought some of the pole pots when they first came out, not a bad product, Other brands are have now got what seem identical pots out, I had a waggle in a shop of the fxt margin pole, 9 metres 2 spare top kits and cupping kit, I was offered it for a 100 quid, instead of 120 upto 7 metres it was fine then when the final sections added it felt heavy, I was told it was around 800 grams, for the price and spares package it was a decent buy.But not for me.

Last edited: