Binka

stripey

Reaction score
Does any one know if Binka is still on FM,or has he packed in, and is on another Forum.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Steve is still fishing (see HDYGO recent post), just decided to quit this forum sadly, I doubt he’s joined another.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe we should have a vote to get him back .....:).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reckon it would take more than a vote, we need to turn up mob handed at his Mansfield bungalow with takeaways and crates of SanMiguel, still may not work but we’d have a good party.:w

Reaction score
That would be a good laugh too,think if Steve read this he would have better locks fitted...;)

flightliner

Reaction score
Thought I heard him on the radio the other night fielding questions on "Greenkeepers question time ".

mikench

Reaction score
It's fair to say he has spoken at length with quite a few members me included! All I will say is that the adverts were potentially, the proverbial straw........! I sincerely hope he will be back as he knows how we feel and he just isn't a golfer!!!:)

daniel121

Reaction score
When its stops being fun its time to pack it in, he will be back best not to think about it, one day he will just fancy it again.

Reaction score
It's fair to say he has spoken at length with quite a few members me included! All I will say is that the adverts were potentially, the proverbial straw........! I sincerely hope he will be back as he knows how we feel and he just isn't a golfer!!!:)

That is sad,as you imply other reasons were already irking Steve,I have been wound up a few times over certain events,or individuals,I've no doubt I get under people's skins myself,particularly as I don't shy from confrontation,if I do I apologise unreservedly,I just can't help it....:cool:

maggot_dangler

Reaction score

This Advert thing is so easy to defeat ABP Add Block Plus knobbles them instantly i have no adverts never have done unless i turn ABP off then i get clobbered by them . Also Firefox as your browser gives you a far better chance of defeating the ads PS it work on my WindBlows laptop as well as the Proper Linux PC i am using ...

PG ...