this may cher you up.

Keith M

Reaction score
The fine could have been as much as £3000 plus costs so it could have been even worse for him.

Lets just hope he’s learnt his lesson and buys one in future like the rest of us have to :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m all for licence dodgers being caught and penalised but you most probably could mug a granny and get less than a £1k fine.

Doubt the perpetrator will even pay the fine.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
The great pity is that this fine just goes off to Treasury to spend on whatever they think fit, fisheries benefits from nothing. It's time that the EA could inflict their own level of standard fine, maybe around £200-300 and at least they could then use it to benefit the rivers, rather like the Police do with speeding fines (albeit I wish they'd spend it on improving the road surfaces! :mad:)

rayner

Reaction score
The fine could have been as much as £3000 plus costs so it could have been even worse for him.

Lets just hope he’s learnt his lesson and buys one in future like the rest of us have to :)

I doubt he will learn any lesson. He should be banned from all waters licenced or not, for life.

He'll be paying 50p a week for ever.

Keith M

Reaction score
It’s also a pity that the different regions differ so much in the work done by the NRA; where in some regions (like ours) they do a fair amount of work and in others they don’t even appear to raise a hand.

Keith

Last edited: