Latest News from Magicalia

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Talks with potential buyers are still going on, two meetings scheduled for this afternoon in fact. Our publisher Ed Marriage reports that we're making some promising progress.

A half page interview with me about the sale in this week's Angler's Mail will no doubt attract more potential buyers. Thanks AM. So go out and buy a copy of Angler's Mail as a thank you
smile_smiley.gif

FM will, whatever happens, remain open over Christmas and into the new year.

webo

Reaction score
Good news Graham lets hope it all goes well if not dont let it spoil your retirement,get out there fishing again mate.

Webbo.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Graham.....at least we have some hope now.

As Webbo said, no matter what, you go and enjoy your well deserved retirement/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a veryHappy New Year

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Thank you for keeping us all updated, its good that it sounds so promising. Lets hope so.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

That does sound promising.

And all the best for Christmas and your retirement.

J K

Reaction score
Graham,

Let me just echo what the others have said regarding FM. Enjoy your retirement, I thoroughly recommend it, all the best for Christmas and the new year.

R

Richard Drayson

Many thanks for that Graham. I sincerely hope that a permanent solution for this fantastic website is found soon. Merry Christmas to you and lets hope we all have a Happy New Year!

J

john conway (CSG - ACA)

Thanks for the update Graham, I'll keep posting my Ribble reports until someone pulls the plug.

And all the best for Christmas and your retirement.

The Monk

Reaction score
thanks Shorty, although if you hadnt have wanted to retire none of this would have happened, I hope your happy with yourself/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

ave a good un mate!

Deanos

Reaction score
Hey up "Chunky Marsdin"

I eco the thoughts and feelings of all the other Donkey Pie fans from FM (Fat Marsdin).

Enjoy your retirement..and rest assured, that if we ever meet up on the bank, by gad you are in for a ducking sir!

Specihunter

Reaction score
Well at Least there's hope . Thanks for the update Graham.
Happy Retirement .

Reaction score
Lets hope the interested parties can come through for us.
Thanks for everything you have done for us Graham.
Just think fishing magic carries on and a certain controversial member has left! Is it christmas already? !!!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Breathes a sigh of relief and decides not to have another farewell pint....great news and makes for a better Christmas.......I'm well chuffed(with a touch of caution.....)

B

Bill Cox

thanks for keeping us in the loop Graham. hope you and your family have a great christmas and a happy new year./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Marsden wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Talks with potential buyers are still going on, two meetings scheduled for this afternoon in fact. Our publisher Ed Marriage reports that we're making some promising progress. </blockquote>

Hmmmm. He hasn't contacted me, as he promised, as yet.

'appen my money's not good enough then.