bed chair for kids???

wayne brooks

Reaction score
hello and merry xmas to all!

i'm looking for a bedchair for a child, has anyone seen any as my nephew is getting excited about his first overnighter (when it gets a bit milder!).

would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out as we have to do all we can to get them infected with the fishing bug before they discover drink and drugs etc.

i know you can get kids camp beds but he wants one just like the other anglers and i said yes before checking it out.

thanks again

wayne

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Wayne,

My young stepdaughter loves to come on overnight trips with me but I have never seen a proper bedchair for youngsters.

I doubt that there is a commmercial market for junior bedchairs but it will be interesting to see if anyone else on here can help.

F

Frothey

nah, i just bought the lad a normal bedchair - my bedchairs 10+ years old so he'll grow into it!

C

Colin North, the one and only

The trouble with buying "Kids" size anything is that kids tend to grow out of them too quickly. Apart from baby cots, I don't think I ever heard of a kids size bed, just adult size. Admittedly, some of the bunk type beds might be a little short for an adult.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Sean,

Many thanks for that link - I've been looking for a shorter bedchair for my daughter when she comes with me on an overnight session.

I would have prefered a 3 leg version, but she is not that heavy so I think the addition of a 'bolt-on' Fox leg will suffice.

Cheers.

gordon arnold

Reaction score
i bought myself a bedchair from argos thinking that will do for cheapness well first session of useing it my feet hang over the end so wich would be good for a kid

gordon arnold

Reaction score
i am 5`7 so i aint realy that tall i would say this bed i got from argos would be good for some one upto 5`5 my son now uses it as his sleep over bed and he fits on it comfortable might even sell if any one interested so i cam put money towards a better bed for myself

tom bird

Reaction score
i am thinking of bying a bedchair but i dont no wether i sould go expensive and getting a good 1 or go ceap and get a rubbish 1 wat do u think