Worst Case Scenario

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

After reading everyone's thoughts on the potential take over of FM which i must stress has been a very helpful and educational site for myself and for no doubt plenty of other anglers.

What are the alternatives if worst case scenario -: no one buys it out, the site closes.

What other sites offer anywhere near the knowledge,camaraderie,bonding,friendship and family feel this site so readily oozes?

Wishing you all a very Merry Xmas and all the best for the coming New Year /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Tight Lines /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

Maggie

Reaction score
If the worst comes to the worst try AnglersNet, it is not quite as good as FishigMagic but it has somewell respectedanglers contributing to it, and don't forget to look at the FM meetingroom, However lets hope it doesn't come to that anyway. keep your fingers crossed for FishingMagic as its the best by far thanks to Graham and the FM family.

slime monster

Reaction score
Since the bombshell dropped one fact has emerged ,those that want to stay in contact will do and many are on alternative makeshift sites as a precaution ,I along with many others am in Facebook ..far from ideal but a good life raft ,lets hope we stay afloat.

insert sound of foghorn.