Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'd like to wish all members and visitors to FM a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

Just remember that in these uncertain times when people are being killed in battle, loved ones losing relatives, some of our own members losing jobs, and all the other ills of the world, FM is just a tiny grain of sand on the beach.

But we can still hope, whether it's for FM, Angling Unity, or something far more important.

Make sure this Christmas that your glass is half full and never half empty, whatever you're hoping for.

F

Fred Bonney

Only half full?/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Best wishes to you too Graham and all my friends in this funny farm of ours./forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

CAT

Reaction score
All The Best Graham, Have a Good One /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Indeed Graham, wise words.

Thank you and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all involved with FM.

Windy

Reaction score
I prefer to go for fully full and then progress to fully empty.... and repeat as often and as long as necessary /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

And a Happy Christmas to us all, luv you guys - but in a nice way...../forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

oh, and Claudia and Wendy and the other girls too*.

Sadly not always in a nice way /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

J K

Reaction score
All the very best for Christmas and the new year to you and yours Graham and to all others on FM. May 2009 be a turning point for a better future.

S

Scott Whatmore

Great sentiment indeed Mr Marsbar.

Merry Christmas everyone /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Graham and family andall fellow FM'ers andyour kin, may 2009 be what you want it to be.

C

Cakey

------------------------------ ditto all the above -------------------------------------------

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Wise words Boss, Merry Christmas to you and your family and everyone on FM.

Let's hope next year is a good un.

Time to riddle me maggots again for tomorrow, I wonder if Santa will let me have a 2lber for Crimbo? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Tighlines to all /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Season's Greetings to all on Fishing Magic.

And in addition, all the best Graham for a long and happy retirement.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Someone asked me once how you can tell whether a glass is half full or half empty....my answer was: If you about to fill a glass it's only half full so keep filling it......if you took a sip out of the glass it's half empty, so re-fill it /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I wish you all a constant full glas of joy, peace, health and happiness for Christmas and the New Year.

Deanos

Reaction score
Look out...Granville "the BOSS" is back..... again!

Merry Christmas, and good luck to one and all in 2003 from Derrick "Donkey Pie" Deanos.

PS

Granville, pull the blanket over your legs, and dont forget to write down where you left your teeth!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Deanos wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Look out...Granville "the BOSS" is back..... again!

Merry Christmas, and good luck to one and all in 2003 from Derrick "Donkey Pie" Deanos.

PS

Granville, pull the blanket over your legs, and dont forget to write down where you left your teeth!</blockquote>Looks like Deanos lives in a time warp /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif...

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
And that is what makes this such a wonderful website. Merry Christmas to everyone on here not just the regular posters but the occasional posters and the lurkers too. We have all learnt so much and made so many friends on here.

Trev xx (2008)

Morespiders

Reaction score
Happy Christmas Mr Marsden, Will pick you and Bibby up from the home on the 30th, dont forget your X-box for when you get cold and bored.

Please dont bring that Doris woman with you this time, Ernie didnt like her peeing in the lake last time in full view of all the other fisherman.

Happy Christmas to everybody else as well