Weather

steve2

Reaction score
I know that most of us enjoy the dry warm weather we are having at present but it does have a down side. After a dry winter in my area all my club lakes are well down on normal levels some as much as 3ft, the river sections are already at summer level and dropping.
If this weather carries on and we have a summer like the last one there could be big problems coming in the South East of England and not just for fish.

seth49

Reaction score
Plenty up here in Lancashire, we get to much if anything, the ground is still very wet, after this winters rain, all the ponds where I fish are full to the top, could do with the ground drying out, another summer like last year would be very nice, warm my old bones up, and ease my aches and pains.

rayner

Reaction score
OK most prefer the heat of last year. I don't.
A regular 70 degrees will do me just fine. That would be just enough to enable my thermostat to switch my heating off.
Low water levels are just another effect of too much sun. We need rain.
If you need sun then other countries close to our shores offer all you are likely to need.

mikench

Reaction score
The SE is historically drier and warmer than the rest of the Uk! It will only get worse ! Levels here in the NW are lower than normal but have recovered from last summer! Make the most of the next couple of days as more typical weather is on its way!