Affinity groups

mikench

Reaction score
Are The Angling Trust and the Pike Anglers Club to name but two worth joining and what do they offer?

Are there any others worthy of consideration?

Last edited:

steve2

Reaction score
I was a member of the original Pike Society and what is now the PAC also the Lure Anglers Society. Are they worth joining?
They all have something to offer such as water access, matches, and local groups of like-minded anglers. It’s just like all clubs it dependent on what you hope to get from them.
Both clubs have a closed forum for members only also produces a magazine.

chrissh

Reaction score
I joined the Angling Trust 3 years ago apart from the magazine I did not benefit from them save your money and join a local club unless you are planning to fish up and down the country

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't join any of em!
I'd rather join another angling club....I know a good un for you n'al :).

mikench

Reaction score
That club only has two members , me and Serge!:rolleyes: We don't have time for fishing.

mikench

Reaction score
Going off post for a minute I was looking at the top 10 posters in terms of volume and noticed a few familiar names including The Monk and The Monk 3. Are these two different gentlemen or the same? Either way they/he were/ was prolific posters.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I vaguely remember that name but that's about it, can't remember him/them posting.
Blimey, just noticed I think i've been a member on FM for about 10 years!
I'm amazed i'm still here, Peter will tell you himself he was always after banning me , infact he managed to get me a temporary ban :wh..