At last

flightliner

Reaction score
Bream now illustrated on the new '19/20 annual fishing license--- I think it's the first time they have been used.
Hope everyone likes it .

Reaction score
Especially Jerry...:rolleyes:

On a slightly different tack,do you still have to wait for a letter with a number to renew,I ask this as I haven't had one yet and it runs out at the end of this month,every year it seems a cock up....

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
For the last couple of years people have moaned about the delay in receiving their licence.
This year the licences are arriving in good time and people are moaning at the subject pictured on it....
There's no pleasing some....:)

mikench

Reaction score
On a slightly different tack,do you still have to wait for a letter with a number to renew,I ask this as I haven't had one yet and it runs out at the end of this month,every year it seems a cock up....

Alan mine expires at the end of march and I haven't received an email about renewal although I did receive one in dècember. I have renewed on line with the start date set for 31st march when the current one expires. Go on line it's easy.

Reaction score
I've always done it online,but last year they tagged it up and I ended up waiting a month after its due date. Without the letter it's a new licence enquiry,it was a lot more straight forward when you just paid your money and got your licence!!!

rich66

Reaction score
If you do it online you get a license number in seconds, just make sure you use the official .gov website don’t get ripped off by those checking services that are unnecessary.

seth49

Reaction score
I got a reminder letter about a month ago. And mine doesn't run out till end of march.
Always get mine at post office. Never any problems with this always done it this way.

bezzer

Reaction score
I've got mine on auto renewal. The new one drops through the letterbox a week before the old one runs out.

Simples.

rayner

Reaction score
With the delays of the past few years I ordered my licence a few weeks ago. it arrived in a few days. At last they are organised.

Reaction score
I rang this morning and they said they haven't sent reminded letters for three years,well I had one last year and my mate had one this year,went to the post office about an hour ago,job done...

john step

Reaction score
I pay mine by standing order.

I used to get it by standing order but they cancelled mine when they changed from a set date to a revolving yearly one. Now I do it online and get a number as proof until it comes in the post.

morston1

Reaction score
I renewed mine online and it arrived a couple of days later.

As already said, if you renew online then you have an immediate copy of the receipt and a licence number as proof

Reaction score
I've been here before...and if you don't have a printer???