reelfishing.co.uk orders

M

MarkTheSpark

If any member or member's partner has ordered tackle from reelfishing.co.uk, which is the trading name of Ewenny Angling, you may like to just check your bank statement.

THIS IS NOT AN ALLEGATION OF ANY KIND but my wife bought a tackle bag for me for which she was overcharged almost double the price, and then a subsequent payment for over £100 left our account. Needless to say, we panicked and called the bank, losing use of our debit cards in the process.

To be fair to Ewenny, when we got someone to investigate, which took just two calls, they promised to refund both the £100 debit and the balance of the price. So they appear to acknowledge the problem.

But it struck me that they may have had some issues with sorting out their Christmas orders, and it would be worthwhile checking the progress of your oder.

brummie

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I haven't bought any thing from them but they are one of the companies I,ve been looking at. I,ll give them a miss now because if it can go wrong it will for me.

Nice to hear they sorted things out with no problems

merry Christmas to you and your family

Ian