NG elastic

daniel121

Reaction score
I would just like to say thank you Nick once again for the great service and quality of you're product.

Many will know I used to be a regular on maggotdrowning forum where I was recommended NG elastic by a couple of their moderating team. If any of you guys use the Preston hollow, I can recommend Nicks Amber core as they seem to work very similar only at a fraction of the price!

We humans are quick to complain but not so quick too praise so here me giving Nick some well deserved praise

Away

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nick has also just produced a new line of elastic “NG Ultra Core”, a solid elastic that behaves like a hollow elastic apparently, (I know nothing about elastics).

Nick is away til May 7th. Thoroughly nice chap who has become my sea fishing buddy.

mikench

Reaction score
John get over here as I could do with a sea fishing buddy. Another blank like everyone else the other day. One can relax though and catching is secondary. I'll supply the coffee and pain bagnat!:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are you bait or lure fishing Mike?

mikench

Reaction score
Bait fishing but I can offer both! I have some fresh rag worms for today or tomorrow.

daniel121

Reaction score
Nick has also just produced a new line of elastic “NG Ultra Core”, a solid elastic that behaves like a hollow elastic apparently, (I know nothing about elastics).

Nick is away til May 7th. Thoroughly nice chap who has become my sea fishing buddy.

Thanks for that, not the best timed advertisement is it?

Anyway anybody who's thinking about buying elastic from Nick, take it from me don't hesitate pick up the phone get it ordered, it's all good quality stuff!

nottskev

Reaction score
I phoned on a couple of occasions, to ask what elastic he'd suggest for a specific job - depth, species, size of fish etc. I was pleased that he was happy to listen to what I wanted and advise, even though I was only making small orders, and the elastics worked well in both cases. I bought a couple of floats from his pole float range last time, too, and they're very well made.