Rod Tube

Tommo!

Reaction score
So the new rod I bought didn't come with a cloth sleeve or protective tube (maybe that's why I managed toknock the price down).

I didn't think I'd miss them but now the new group are talkingabout doing some fishing further afield.

I have had a quick browse on the intermanet but with no real success.

My rod is 8' and breaks into four (simple maths suggests a tube of 24" minimum).

Any suggestions are, as always appreciated.

Tom

Laney

Reaction score
i use an old piece of guttering Tube capped with some old coffee jar (or similar) lids and good old glue\silicone or duct tape when i am travelling with my rods tommo! Cheap easy to source and very effective even on flights!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

brummie

Reaction score
Tommo, if you live around the Birmingham area I,ve got some tubing that would do.Its about 4 to 5 ins diameter. I had a rod sent to me in it. We could arrange to meet somewhere and your welcome to have it.

cheers Ian

Tommo!

Reaction score
Cheers for the replies guys.

Unfortunately I am serving overseas so a meet is out of the question.

The guttering is a good option but unfortunately I am a bit of a tackle tart at heart so it looks like it will have to be some tarted up drain pipe for a tenner.

Thanks for the replies.

Tony Hart

Reaction score
Tommo, I have just the thing for you, its a Rod Pod Tube green , with carrying handle, and zipped end cap. Yours if you want it. Your profile shows you are in Germany, Did 5 years in Germany in Sunny Sennelager myself . Message me your address and I will send it to you.