PETA to pay taxes

K

Kevan Farmer

Which sounds good on the one hand but it doesn't it also legitimise them more?

Kevan

P

peter webber

It may well legitimise them more but on the other hand when/if this is passed and word gets out hopefully thye will loss some of there income when there supporters see where there money has really been going,

Well we can live in hope,,,,,

K

Kevan Farmer

I'm starting to get the feeling that more of the public are on the side of angling than we actually realise. I'm not in danger of becoming complacent though.

Kevan

G

Gerry Castles

Many of their high profile supporters who push big bucks their way are from the entertainment industry, people like Paul and Stella MacCartney. As an aside, isn't it an amazing coincidence that the two most boring people on the planet are related ? and isn't it a stranger coincidence that Paul is most vociferous about the planet just before he has yet another failed album coming out. I wonder how quick they'll be to put their hands in their pockets now that there is risk of the taint of 'terrorist' and there is no longer a measure of 'street cred' in being a supporter.

C

Craig Smith

On this note I had to laugh seeing models(stick insects) who allegedly support them wearing natural animal skins!

M

mark norris

and I always thought P.E.T.A. stood for "people eating tasty animals"

A

Alan Fawcett

Nah peta actually stands for Pathetic EgoTistical Assholes