korum accessory chair

hawb811

Reaction score
im in need of a new chair after many years of using the korum lightweight accessory chair the covers need replacing and it needs weld repairs, looking at the korum chairs they have now grown arms which i suspect will be in the way when i pole fish, has anyone taken the arms off the chair succesfully

Reaction score
You do wonder sometimes at the logic of the designers,surely you need to have one with arms and one without,just to cover demands....

Just to add,I have no idea if they are removable,sorry.

seth49

Reaction score
They are only short arms no problem with them using a 8metre margin pole.

mikench

Reaction score
I love the arms and they do not get in the way at all. I have been using the wheel kit recently and once you have set it up once or twice it becomes second nature and works a treat. A great chair.

hawb811

Reaction score
i hold the pole across my knee with a pole crook on the back right hand leg, the pole i use up to 14.5 meters so i have a feeling the arms might get in the way, if any one else fishes the same way off the chair let me know please

chrissh

Reaction score
You can take the arms of the new Korum chair there is only 2 bolts each side holding the arms on you will need a 5mm Allen key and 10mm spanner,
It will take less than a minuet a side and won’t affect the chair in anyway

hawb811

Reaction score
You can take the arms of the new Korum chair there is only 2 bolts each side holding the arms on you will need a 5mm Allen key and 10mm spanner,
It will take less than a minuet a side and won’t affect the chair in anyway

thanks for that

hawb811

Reaction score
i bought the chair and i have left the arms on, so far they dont seem to be a problem but it will be easy enough to take them off if i need to