Whats happening with Fishing Magic???

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>slime monster wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Just noticed on the home page we are no 17 in the top 100 fishing sites.....

whatever that means.</blockquote>

Where to Slimey? I can't see it?

Anyway, that has to be crap! There's no way that are 16 UK sites better than FM.

Unless they are basing their findings on hits per site? Hits might be one thing, but the articles contained within the other sites sh*te compared to FM!

stikflote

Reaction score
MAGGOTDROWNING, sites better than this one hell a lot less crap and more about fishing ,none of this holier than thou rubbish

Morespiders

Reaction score
Strange you should say that Stick after 650 post, your entitled to your opinion

marie marling

Reaction score
fishing magic is the best site i have visited i hope it continues i visit here every day

Windy

Reaction score
**** off stikflote, you've always been a miserable bugger on this forum and a bit of a pratt, so your kicking FM whilst its down comes as no surprise. Just pee off and stick it if you're not interested in supporting the hoped for continuted existence of FM. bye bye

Specihunter

Reaction score
we are the highest british website and *ick float if you have nothing of value to say then say nothing at all.

I

Ian Cloke

<blockquote class=quoteheader>stikflote wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>MAGGOTDROWNING, sites better than this one hell a lot less crap and more about fishing ,none of this holier than thou rubbish</blockquote>Why bother posting then Keith?

F

Fred Bonney

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Interestingly it seems that the criteria used is the 'number of times that a website is mentioned on other sites' so therefore totally disregarding content etc.

Even more strange is that a Norwegian sportfishing and hunting website, fiskesiden, is top of the list (given that there are only about 4.5m Norwegians and that we in the UK supposedly have over 4 million anglers) but it is regularly read by a lot of Germans and middle European Countries. That said, the site is currently 'down' as they are seeking a new ISP.

Reaction score
Peoples taste vary so much don't they? I enjoy this site very much, it is unique, I also enjoy the unique Total fishing site, but for very different reasons, maybe my tastes in fishing forums reflects my tastes in fishing venues? I do like a variety........and variety is the spice of life, andlong may that continue!

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.