The Big one Farnborough is postponed

chrissh

Reaction score
? IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ?
It’s with regret we need to inform you that The Big One Show at Farnborough has been postponed
More info here: The Big One — The Big One Show
Message from The Big One Show Team;
'We are incredibly disappointed that we've had to take this action so close to the event opening. However, it became clear that the recent acceleration in Covid19 cases in the UK has led to heightened concerns for all participants and the show would be negatively impacted from all perspectives should we have proceeded. We understand how important the show is both from an industry and community point of view so we are pleased that we are able to postpone to later in the year when we are hopeful that the threat of Covid19 will have significantly receded. Please bear with us while we make all the necessary arrangements to facilitate this move and contact all participants'.
FAQs
Q - The show has been postponed, will I be issued a refund for my ticket?
A - Good news, your ticket can be used for the new show dates which will be announced soon. You don’t need to do anything.

Q - Can I get a refund on my ticket if I can’t make the new dates?
A - Yes, there will be the option to get a refund, SEE Tickets will be in touch shortly via email with all the information you need to get a refund.