Looks a little windy

E

EC

I was there 10minutes ago Matt, windspeeds of 258mph here on Thursday apparently.

Maybe Obama has a nuclear war planned, either way I'm looking for my storm poles.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Heavy rain and localised flooding at the end of last week/weekend, this morning everything white with a hard frost and heavy rain forrecast again in the next few days. Whatever next? 08.03 and Temp sensor in the greenhouse showing -4.8C.

Muffin

Reaction score
Its always bloody windy at the weekend! It plays havok with my trotting, and recently its not been a bit breezy, its been blowing a bloody gale!

I've blanked the last 4 times I've been on the River, hopefully might be able to break my run of bad form on Sunday.

PS, I shut my head in the car door on the weekend so could not even wear a woolly hat as my ear hurt too much! /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
"PS, I shut my head in the car door on the weekend "

HTF did you do that Gollum??? Hahahahahahahaha

Did the wind catch it?

Anyway, we must have had the 258mph winds last Saturday. Which would explain why I'm not fishing this weekend, cos I've got to dig out 8 concrete lumps that were securing the 8 posts that were holding the 10 six foot fence panels which all went down!!!

/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Muffin

Reaction score
My ear is still bruised! I know what it must feel like to have a cauliflower ear now.

I cant even blame it on the wind, just tried to pick something up of the floor as I shut the car door, I knew it was all down hill from there on.

Oh well at least I can blame it on my hair colour, I'm such a blonde!

/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

PS, good luck with the fence Steve, will drop you a text when I have Mr 2lb Roach in the net /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif