www.fishinginnorthamptonshire.co.uk

N

Netleymugfish

Looking for up to date information for my website, if anyone can help please do not hesitate to leave information through this thread, will appreciate any help.

Macca_EFC

Reaction score
this would be somethin i'd find helpful as my girlfriend lives in northampton area and i havent a clue where to go around there...

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Macca.....pop into either "Carpin Capers" or "The Sportsmans Lodge" or "Gilders"in northampton and they will put you right on where to go.

Heres afew places to try for now...... castle ashby,billing aquadrome,never heyford fishery....all on the outskirts of northampton.

Good luck against liverpool in the cup by the way !!!

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
I haven`t fished there for a long long time but it`s been under new ownership for a while now i believe,i think a local garden centre owns it now???I was told that the tackle shop is open again,thre is a cafe up and running and the fishing is good.

N

Netleymugfish

Hi Nick, a little info filtered through when I last asked, but its a constant process trying to get info to keep things up to date.

barry dix

Reaction score
Thanks Nick I misunderstood your first post where you put "never Heyford" I thought you were saying never fish there. Now after your reply I realise that it was a typo./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

barry dix

Reaction score
Do you know if Hollowell Reservoir is still a day ticket water I have been told differing stories regarding this? Cheers!

N

Netleymugfish

Hollowell can be fished on a day ticket or a season ticket

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
VInce/netley...do you still have a wellingboro club book ??? I`ve heard a whisper that they have obtained a prolific water close to home that is going to open to members early this year,any ideas???

N

Netleymugfish

Hi Nick,

I was down at Ringstead about a fortnight ago having a look over the place again with a view to re-joining the club. Was speaking with one of the committee guys there and wnquired about the new water as I had heard too they were obtaining a new water, but the guy was very tight lipped as the club is still going through the process of purchasing the water.

I was of the understanding that it is one water in the wellingborough area, as for prolific I not sure there is anything fishing wise in wellingboro that is prolific unless they are picking up the whole of the Little Irchester Complex, or could it be Sywell?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Nick dont join mate you havent got time lol or actually it might be the fillip you need to get out again.

N

Netleymugfish

Nick, did not get the chance to fish the backbrook first time round as a member any pointers mate?

Macca_EFC

Reaction score
Hi Nick, thanks for the tips. Girlfriend lives in kettering so I'm not sure how near those places are to there, I'll see what I can find though.

No doubt this will undoubtedly wind up some kopites on here but Benitez's comments about Everton's style of play and how we came for a draw are just laughable, surely with their supposed quality and title winning team even if we had stuck the whole team behind the half way line the entire game they shouldn't have had a problem, stop whinging, realise Gerrard is your team, stop making excuses that other teams have "help" from referee's (remember how we had a player sent off after a few words from liverpool players....i think that's what is known as help from the ref...rant over back to fishing lol

Do you think if we got members of FM from each region to chip in with fishery info we could get a decent regional guide going? I know that there is some info about but always seems out of date or not enough info.....surely we can generate plenty of relevant info as a guide for others?