So as not to upset Woody :o)

Colin Brett

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I have justcalled the Angling Trust.

As an ACA life member I have also full life membership of AT.

I suggest Gary that you look up the AT website. They will explain all you need to know. If you still are not happy, give them a call.

Sorry, but it really is time we got rid of our cynicism. Become open minded for goodness sake. Organisation like AT, similar to political parties, are what the members make them, and if you don't like such organisations, join them and change them from within.That's what democracy is all about.</blockquote>

Bu££er!! I've just paid my £20 to join and now Ron tells me as an ACA life member I have full membership of the AT! Is that a Life Membership as well Ron??

I was a member of the SAA before the AT lift off so technically I'm a member of the AT yet again? What about my PAC membership?? Does that count as well?

3 times a member!! Reminds me of a song!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

I could go on!!

<u>Anyone replying to this thread just stick to the point please </u>/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif