Sleeping bags

Tony Hart

Reaction score
Iam looking to purchase two sleeping bags for myself and my grandson,can any of you carp lads recommend any , will be using them spring to autumn.

Carpless

Reaction score
Trakker Big snooze. I use one all year round and find it so snug. If you aren't fishing winters then even more reason to go for em. Clips well to the bed, the only downside I have found is that the zip can sometimes get caught when zipping up. Crash zips work well enough. 40 quid a pop. Bargain.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Tony,

I opted for both the Trakker Big Snooze together with the Trakker Bedchair Cover - used individually or together they have covered everything that our contrary weather patterns have thrown at me.

Good quality and competitive pricing.

F

Frothey

JRC 4 season withe the waterproof trakker fleece linedcover - i use the cover by itself in the summer.

Tony Hart

Reaction score
Called into ERICS in Leeds, No Trakker Big Snooze in stock, one ex display £20 snapped it up. Looks a decent bit of kit. For £20 you cant go wrong.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

The foam sleeping mats that campers use are good for tying to the bedchair to stop the damp from getting through to your sleeping bag. And they are warm.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Tony,

Another good 'trick' is to keep your bedchair as close to the ground as possible as it is the 'air gap' that makes you cold in the early hours of the morning.

When it is that cold, I tend to use either a blanket, or the bedchair cover on the bedchair, <u>but under the sleeping bag</u>, that way staying warm all night long.

Hope this helps.