Free angling video.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Bob your doing it again arnt you. Have you not learnt yet that that we are getting fed up of you thrusting the AT in our faces.

marie marling

Reaction score
bob you should have waited for the video and then start a thread on the AT subject .no offence intended mate .

Reaction score
I posted this link because many of you may not have seen it, I thought (as Angling Trust is the hot subject) it would be of interest to some, it certainly is full of facts and talking points, my aim is to helpinform,Sir **** Clegg discusses this subject in the video, on this very site peoplehave complained bitterly about the "lack of information regarding Angling Trust" now it seems ,some are complaining about too much information!!!

Recently there has been a lot of ill informed, negative threads on this site regarding Angling Trust,and onseveral other angling sites too, I hope this helps to clarify some of the issues and persuade the doubters to think again, that is all, no malice intended, I certainly think I learned something from watching the video./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I can't speak for the other folks on here but I am getting very fed up of you, Bob Bradford banging on about the AT, you have become very boring and I would suggest you take up a spot in Hyde Park corner on a Sunday morning and see how many converts you can get there and leave us to our ramblings.