My Boring post has been blocked!

Reaction score
My "Free fishing Video" thread has been blocked, I think an explanation is in order, I have certainly not offended anyone, and to my knowledge have not broken any forum rules, can someone please clarify this issue, even a private message or e-mail would do.

Yours faithfully, Boring Bob.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

You have been sniffed out by the Witch Finder Generals Bob.

Reaction score
My aim is to make this the single most boring thread on the entire internet Baz, I will need the help of my fellow posters to achieve this, the good news is,there are plenty of people on here that areeminently qualified , in fact many of them are what is termed nowadays as "over qualified", taking boring toa new dimension.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Bob

You have been blocked for misrepresentation, you labelled yourself as "Boring" when your post clearly get interest - this contravenes article 5 of FM code of practice and also article 7 of the Geneva convention.

I refer you to the case of Alfred "Dinky little one" Buttersway V the Crown

Alfred told several ladies his gentleman's equipment was a "Dinky little one" and in no would they be injured if they agreed to have sex with him, when he had in fact got the equivalent of a large family loaf between his legs.

The ladies needed medical treatment after sleeping with Alfred and one was left so badly damaged if she ran anywhere it sounded as if a seal was clapping it's flippers in her pants

Reaction score
Hovis or Tesco home brand? was it a large uncut or a bloomer? heaven forbid it was a Tiger loaf, these are particularly vicious , leaving claw marks and scratches in the most unholy of places, an ordinary man would be no good for a strumpet after she has indulged in that nasty little practice, she would not even look at you twice, click this link for more info;

www.anglingtoast.net

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

It's impossible for this to be the single most boring thread -- that already exists HERE

E

<blockquote class=quoteheader>marie marling wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>All paths have their puddles. bob/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.</blockquote>
So wear your wellies.....

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
"It's impossible for this to be the single most boring thread -- that already exists HERE"Thanks a bunch, Ed - up till now, I'd managed to avoid that thread! /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

E

Bob (Bradford), can you answer me a small question ?

What part do you play in Angling Trust -- Are you their publicity officer ???

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Boring Bob Bradford wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Hovis or Tesco home brand? was it a large uncut or a bloomer? heaven forbid it was a Tiger loaf, these are particularly vicious , leaving claw marks and scratches in the most unholy of places, an ordinary man would be no good for a strumpet after she has indulged in that nasty little practice, she would not even look at you twice, click this link for more info;

www.anglingtoast.net</blockquote>
It was a particularly large loaf know as a "Bransley Bargepole" - it'd thick, rough and smells of BO - just like the Barnsley lassess

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

What part do you play in Angling Trust -- Are you their publicity officer ???</blockquote>
HOVIS

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

What part do you play in Angling Trust -- Are you their publicity officer ???</blockquote>
I am forbidden to post on here about that subject Ed, you already know that though, as you are good pals with Graham, now stop being a very naughty boy, otherwiseI shall have to award you the wooden spoon for services to stirring.