Its not just anglers

C

Cakey

I walked three miles this morning ,left my home walked downand aroundthe North Met then over to Fishers Green

the only litter I found was.......................................
litter.jpg

C

Colin North, the one and only

Foot's better then mate!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Im getting around now with a boots on still cant get a trainer on but a whole lot better

BarryC

Reaction score
Have a lake near me with a granite wall by the pathway. The gaps in the granite are usually stuffed full with carrier bags that the wildfowl feeders bring bread in. So you are right we're not the only lazy gits.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

Bit slow there aren't you Barry/Cakey?

Photograph it and send it to the television centre. Like they do with anglers bits and bobs.

C

Colin North, the one and only

Baz,

The TV centre, if it were run by the BBC, wouldn't take a blind bit of notice of anything supportive of angling, because they are so bloody biased.

C

Cakey

Ive just noticed a number on it................014793

I wonder if ita traceable ticket

C

Cakey

ha ha ha brill.............................he now under house arrest having tweetment

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Whatmore wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I have checked the number with the RSPB office and they say it is listed as a Mr R. Clarke.....</blockquote>

hahaha, I didn't even know I was a member, never mind, I am going to tweet myself to some seed.

Now where's that Cat hiding!!

preston96

Reaction score
LOL...great banter........but perhaps Greg should be made aware of this? i know he can't work miracles but perhaps it could open dialoge between anglers and twitchers so they(we) realise we all have a love for the water side but can both be suseptible to the odd idiot?

Rickrod

Reaction score
Why do dog walkers bother to pick up their dogs poo and put it into a plastic bag then chuck the lot into the undergrowth

C

Cakey

well I always pick up my poo ...........................and my dogs