Anyone going fishing tomorow?

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I know someone who is bivvied up at Ardlui on Loch Lomond at this very minute!

preston96

Reaction score
I would if i could.......got pulled off the road today but got to sit by phone!/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Tim Apleton

Reaction score
Not fishing tomorrow but was out on Chew today, -2C, continuous snow showers, no twenties but we still had five pike with two doubles to 17.75lb, a great days holiday. If it is safe to travel don't let the weather put you off

S

Sean Meeghan

I actually had a day's fishing planned tomorrow - for barbel! As we're forecast to have another dump of snow tonight I think I'm going to give it a miss. Although I did have a barbel on Saturday - water temp 3.8C!!!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Out today with the lure for an hour.Not a nibble but fun to be out.

Looking at the forecast its easterly winds and cold fronts for the rest of the month.The chance of some nice south westerlies with warm rain to get the roach going on the Avon seem to be receeding fast!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
My thinking is to go tomorrow before the thaw begins and all the nasty stuff goes into the rivers.

Lure fished the river and canal yesterday, Wendi had a jack, I had nowt!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Lure fished the river and canal yesterday, Wendi had a jack, I had nowt!</blockquote>

Nothing new there then mate, Wendi still kicking your A*se/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Hi matey,

Hope you catch a few tomorrow. Even if you don't it'll be beautiful scenery!

I'll be out on the Teme (if she drops) at the weekend for chub and grayling with Pikey Paul and Jim.

Went out last Saturday to the Severn and had 2 jacks, 4 perch, 3 ruffe and 1lb roach. Nice! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

I'd get down there quick after work Steve all of the decent Roach I had this weekend came before sunset

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
It's gonna be a quick 45 minute dash after work, fishing by 4pm!

100 yards below where we fished Andy /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif

Chatting to a local, the swim did well last year at this time /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Fingers crossed.........

Cheers ****y, tightlines mate. Time is running out /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Muffin

Reaction score
Your gonna blank! But I hope you prove me wrong........./forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
OK i know its not technically tomorrow but I am going again this weekend, I am going back to the place where i caught last week. the place next to the pub.

I will be using the same tactics as I did last week.

preston96

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

100 yards below where we fished Andy /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif</blockquote>
Thats my swim............best put ya walkin boots on! /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif