decent tackle box

neil smith 2

Reaction score
hi all, im looking to buy a new tackle box. ive looked at the chub smart box but theres only so much you can look at in a picture. what does everyone thing of these as there reasonably priced at £20.

any other product reccomendations r welcome but im not willing to pay £40+

cheers

Xplorer1

Reaction score
I go to B&Q or similar and buy a box with moveable dividers. £5-7 gets a really good one, and you aren't paying for redundant branding or camo finish.

R

Robert Woods

I use Chub box for my carping. Smaller than Fox one so you don't need as much to fill it.../forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Paul B

Reaction score
Korum tackle manager for me, I find the fox boxes too shallow as i use the freebee boxes off the angling times for swivels beads etc. I keep my hooks in the packs they come in, use the boxes that fox rig bits come in for tubing and rig sleeves and even a couple of the korum bits boxes that came with the box!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

top pic all neat ready to go , bottom pic bits a bit more spread out! you may carry less (or more) junk(?) than me /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif
tackle_box_korum_001.jpg

tackle_box_korum.jpg

neil smith 2

Reaction score
thanks guys, ill be making a decision soon. probably spend hours on the web looking!!