FishingMagic Goes to a Good Home

preston96

Reaction score
Nice one Gra,

I hope they have made you an offer you can't refuse, to keep an eye on us..................part time of course?

DZ

Reaction score
Super news indeed.

So much for retirement Graham/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

All we can do is say a huge 'THANK YOU' for your persistance andhard work.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'm still officially retired butI'm pleased tostill have a part to play in the future of the site- plus looking after you lot on here is my hobby anyway - I've got to have somebody to argue with/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The future of the site is looking really exciting with new ownerswho are anglers themselves and who have some excellent and very valuable experience in the angling industry.

You won't see any changes to the site for some time as there will be a transitional period while the huge archive of material on the site moves servers. Such things don't happen overnight.

Please be patient while this happens and bear with us if there are a few hiccups as it all takes place.

And thanks for sticking with us in the uncertain times since the site went on sale.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Excellent news Graham, thank you for your hard work, patience and persistence (and that of Magicalia)on behalf ofthe motley crew within Fishingmagic.

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
Great news Graham; the loss of this forum would have been a tragedy.....not many sites on the net that are so welcoming to newcomers. A real nice vibe to the site.../forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Great news.

Thanks Graham for your hard work and commitment during this interim period!

preston96

Reaction score
Sounds like they already know the driving force behind the site.................................................

Did Deano's Aunt K and the casting couch sway them?/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Paul C

Reaction score
Good stuff. Does this mean the game section will overtake bait box in the popularity stakes then?

Deanos

Reaction score
HOORAH HOORAH!

Well done Mr Marzdin...I havent been as excited sinceGordon Whoppit won the "carry your fat wife race" down Pontefract high street in 1967!

Seriously, well done.

Now...who's the new bloke I start hassling for a very expensive 15/17ft float rod!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
"Good stuff. Does this mean the game section will overtake bait box in the popularity stakes then?"

There's even less chance of that with two dedicated fly fishing sites/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Windy

Reaction score
Good Oh, best (slightly early) 50th Birthday present I could ever have hoped for ! Excellent.