Diawa Team 2007 Seat Box

Fishing Nut

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying this seat box. Any thoughts?

Are there any comparable boxes in the same price range?

Tony Hart

Reaction score
Stephen, fill in your profile this will let members know what type of fishing your into. If you do not use a pole, and only fish for pleasure I would forget the box and go for a chair and rucksack or ruckbag. Far more comfortable than a box, and easier to carry. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Fishing Nut

Reaction score
Thanks Tony,

Ifish the pole regularly and have been using a cheap seat box for two years which is in dia need of replacing. What I'm looking for is a basic seatbox with a reasonable size storage compartment, comfortable seat and some mud feet. Nothing fancy.

The above looks exactly what I'm looking for but an image can be deceiving so any advice or thoughts would be appreciated, also there are no dimensions listed so i haven't got a clue how big it is.

PS ive updated my profile.

Tony Hart

Reaction score
If you only pleasure fish I would still go for a chair and ruckbag, I have the Korum lightweight chair and ruckbag, great kit, ruckbag will take all the tackle you would need, you can carry both on your back, check out the Review Section. If you shop around you can get them cheaper than the RRP.

Beecy

Reaction score
Tony, you cant fish the pole from a chair & ruck sack

Fishingnut, not seen the box "in the flesh" but looks ok for the money. before you buy it though, make sure the legs adjust to make the seat high enough for comfortable pole fishing

and also make sure either the box or its legs has a facility to take pole rest hooks