wdnac

gordon arnold

Reaction score
hello to all

i have just joined up with wdnac and i live in corby can some one help me find ringstead island fishery as i hear theres good double figure carp in these waters and i can night fish so can any one direct me from the euro hub coming from corby cheers

tight lines

gordon

gordon arnold

Reaction score
thank you chun angler i do hope some one can help as i thought i found the lakes earlier but they was willowbrook lakes or should but looked more like flooded waste land

chub angler

Reaction score
Gordon try asking them for their G.P.S address. hope this helps you find the place.

gordon arnold

Reaction score
yea i never thought about g,p,s all the info i got was its near thrapston and denford i have never heard of denford but thanks for the advice

gordon arnold

Reaction score
well wat can i say i finally found the lakes thanks to everyones help.To my disapointment i still cant fish the carp lakes the weekend as everything underater and i couldnt even get to the lakes to have a walk round looking at all the flloded areas looks like i wont be fishing the lakes till the summer looks like i gunna still have to pay out loads of money to find another lake to fish weekends