Tony Cummings

Reaction score
hellow i am travis and i cach fish. i am 8 years old and i go fishing with my dad. i like all fish.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Travis; And well come to FM. Who is the best at catching fish,, you or your Dad.

As I think it,s You. But don,t tell your Dad I said that /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
my dad said your just jelus/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifit is me who is the best fishing man

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Travis tell your dad you want a Sheffield wednesday shirt unless he gets you some nice shiny new fishing kit (like his).

Day Breamer

Reaction score
Travis please have a look around your house for somethingwith2 words that begin with the lettersA and S /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Tony Cummings wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>hellow i am travis and i cach fish. i am 8 years old and i go fishing with my dad. i like all fish.</blockquote>

First sensible post Tony, well done.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Mark Hewitt wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Tony Cummings wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>hellow i am travis and i cach fish. i am 8 years old and i go fishing with my dad. i like all fish.</blockquote>

First sensible post Tony, well done.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.giflol

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Gav Barbus wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Travis tell your dad you want a Sheffield wednesday shirt unless he gets you some nice shiny new fishing kit (like his).</blockquote>

get me a wensday shirt no thanks mate i want a fishing kit

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Hiya Travis ....

That was a GREAT picture of the fish you caught ..Ihope you catch a lot more like it

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
thaks mate i have had a pike lyre fishing too/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
Hey lads give it a break will ya...I don't get this much response when <u>I</u> post a thread!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>slime monster wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Hi Travis</blockquote>
hi slime monster do you really look like that piccy

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
hey slimy I LIKE the pik good thiking/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gifeneway what is the bigest fish you have landed/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gifi have landed a for pond barbul come on. do you like football.I am a blades come on you red and white wizerds/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
Hey guys what u doing next Sunday?.......fancy a bit more 'cyber' babysitting?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
Have you seen a Kingfisher i have. Do you no don he gave me a reel and rod he is a nise fellow/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif