french holidays

NEIL MANSELL

Reaction score
can anyone tell me a good holiday venue in france with plenty of carp (not fussed on size if i get plenty of fish) that family can come with me and 1 other fishing + mom + baby

not bothered about price just want something that they can stay i lke gcabin while i can fish even better if i can stay in abiin while fishing

any sugestions welcome thanks!!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

dadondo

Reaction score
hi neil try angling lines website anglinglines.co.uk they have allsorts of holidays on their books i`m sure that you can find something there all the best .

Julian Parkin 2

Reaction score
Hi Neil

Here are a couple of places you could look at. Me and my brother have fished Clearwater lakes twice and have caught plenty of fish. There's no lodge next to the lake, but a cottage is available. You could book the cottage and the smaller Mill lake (Exclusive use). The fish aren't as big but there's plenty of them. http://www.clearwaterlakes.co.uk/home.htm

I had look at Dream Fishing for this year as well as Angling Lines. They may have something that fits your bill. www.dreamfishingholidays.com Dream Fishing will send you a DVD of their lakes as well.

Cheers

Julian