Colouring Sweetcorn

R

Richard Dunn

Has any one any tips /ideas for colouring a large amount of corn, I suppose food dye would be one way, but any one have any other ideas, How do they colour & flavour that pescavia stuff ?

E

EC

Add some food dye to a sealable container, and flavour if you wish, add the corn and shake, freeze it, then when it defrosts the corn soaks in the colour and flavour. If you dont shake it too much some of the corn will only be partly dyed, i.e half red half yellow which some people (and fish maybe?) prefer.

P

Paul Clement

I've one wrod to say to you - STRAWBERRY, it's a killer. 22p tin of Tesco Sweetcorn, 1 bottle cochaneel food dye, 1 bottle strawberry food colouring - total cost about ?1. Drain sweetcorn (into container) and put in airtight container, add cochaneel and strawberry flavouring, top up with draind liquid until corn covered. Leave for 3 days drain + freeze - job done :)

C

Cakey

But surely your now not fishing with sweetcorn your fishing with a false stawberry.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Yep that was pretty good Cakey.....still smirking. :eek:}~

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Cakey,
Not bad considering the "tartvestite" thing wasn't as funny on screen as it was in my head, sorry.

I see you are in your usual good form "false strawberry", ha ha ha still good today and I've already heard it .

C

Cakey

I loved the tartvestite thing
I was crying with laughter when I thought of STUTART but know one got that either.

C

Cakey

Rodney when are you going to get a passport and come down for an eyeball ?????

R

Rodney Wrestt

Thanks for the invite, I would love to...... but but I've not ventured further south than my sons school at the bottom of our street, and I get the shakes then, must be lack of oxygen or summit. ;o}~

Seriously though there are various reasons which would prevent me from traveling. ;o{