Fishing for bream

Nathan

Reaction score
I took a trip into town todayas the market was on. There was one guy who had a few old films & dvds whenI noticed some fishing DVD's. And who was at the front of the pile? Our very own Mr Marsden with a DVD on bream fishing!!

The strange thing is he doesn't actually look any older than he does now!

Reaction score
No, when he's logged on to FM he works in an oxygen tent that he baught from Michael Jackson. Plus there are lots more creams and lotions available to the modern man these days. Graham does like to clense, tone and moisturise I am told by my researchers in teh field.

S

Scott Whatmore

Was it in the buy 1 get 1 free box? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

thats because he was younger than he is now.................................../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

E

EC

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Nathan wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I took a trip into town todayas the market was on. There was one guy who had a few old films & dvds whenI noticed some fishing DVD's. And who was at the front of the pile? Our very own Mr Marsden with a DVD on bream fishing!!

The strange thing is he doesn't actually look any older than he does now! </blockquote>

He's rubbish!

You heard it here first!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Ed's right, I can't catch a kipper just lately.

But where I score over old 'face like a crisp' ECis I've still got my dashing good looks/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And thank you all for your kind thoughts - **&*^&$^$&*&(^&$R^&^&*'s!!!!

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Ive got the same DVD and the info dished out is still as good today as it was back then.

Everything goes in circles and fishing is no different. I have a big pile of fishing magazines that I got at a car boot sale, some of them date back to 1983 and every now and again I will flick through them looking for tips.

The tactics might not be new but they will certainly fool the fish.

Muffin

Reaction score
There's no substitute for experience, but I'm sure the farmers peak hat on the Chub fishing video that Graham produced gives him some kind of special fishy powers.......

I'm trying to source one as we speak to give me that extra edge........

Nathan

Reaction score
I found a peaked cap the other day but the woman told me I looked like Rio Ferdinand so i refused to buy it!

If it gives me Graham's silky smooth fishing skills then i might get it after all!

Muffin

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Nathan wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I found a peaked cap the other day but the woman told me I looked like Rio Ferdinand so i refused to buy it!

If it gives me Graham's silky smooth fishing skills then i might get it after all! </blockquote>

Lol, I know what you are saying! Did you see the picture of Defoe when he signed for Porstmouth, he looked like he was just about to'shin up' someones chimney!

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky
As lucky can be..........