Hand Sanitiser

chub angler

Reaction score
My misses got me some hand sanitiser for use when fishing she got four bottles for a pound from the pound shop . and I was wondering does it kill weils disease. And does it put the fish off.

chub angler

Reaction score
thanks Matt its gotAqua,Alcohol,Carbomer,Triethandlamine,Hydroxymethyl-pentyl-cyciohexene carboxaidehyde. in it . Bioclens make it

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
I use Chub ,even if it does not work you wont be worrying all day about dying of veils (its the worry that kills my gran used to say) then if it does not workyou will just die without worrying about it which must be better for you in the long run.

Using something made in China from the pound shop may just kill also.

C

Colin North, the one and only

I thought Weils was a blood infection, in which case no amount of hand washing will kill it. You'd have toget yourself loads of antibiotics to cure it, if you catch it in time. If not, it might be the Obituary Column for you m'lad.

Weils is indigenous in rats and is contained in theirurine, and gets into the human system through cuts and abrasions. So cuts and suchlike should always be covered up, and if you develop unusual symptoms, consult your Doctor and specifically mention to him/her the risk of Weils that you may have been exposed to.

chub angler

Reaction score
Matt it doesn't say how much alcohol is in it . Gav it says Daventry on it thanksColin it says on the link you can get it from hand to mouth as well. Its just our local carp pool is rat infested at the moment and you cant be too careful.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I've read the link...... it says: Clicky thing

/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Well then Captain Trouser, you're just been a bit of bellend then aren't you.

ooh, I see you have joined the <u>real names for real people</u> brigade. Well done.

barry dix

Reaction score
I wear marigolds when I'm fishingand two pairs of underpants, also I never talk to strangers. You can't be too careful when hanging around wet places./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

chub angler

Reaction score
sorry Matts thread.The trouble is you think you have got flu until its to late

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Not many but I wouldn't wish either on anyone.I knew someone who contracted Lymes,it was horrible and as a result I am now extremely careful about ticks.I knew about Weils but I've never really thought seriously about it.

For the sake of a couple of quid I think I'll be carrying a bottle from now on.