Muck boots Tay Sports

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

I would echo Paul's sentiments.Top quality gear.

DEAN ASTON

Reaction score
I also got muck boots i went for the spey ones . First class best boots i ever had

W

Wolfman Woody

I've just seen Frank G***field (got to keep his name secret /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif) wearing a pair.

They look pretty good.

Reaction score
Corky's got a pair -says he needs a boot that grips well at the bottom of the trouser - does anybody have any idea why he needs this? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

They do look good -even on corkers!!!

preston96

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>PoshPaul (ACA/ANGLING TRUST) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Corky's got a pair -says he needs a boot that grips well at the bottom of the trouser - does anybody have any idea why he needs this? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

They do look good -even on corkers!!! </blockquote>
So his "in house" central heating fuel logs don't slip to his feet and overheat them?

blankety blank

Reaction score
Update!

For the last 10 years I have had Hunter wellies. Great to walk in, but no insulation.I got a pair of Muckboots for Xmas and am well impressed. Just like Paul, you forget you've got them on.

They can't touch the Hunters as a walking boot though. I took the dog out on Sunday and got lost in Thetford forest. Ended up walking 10 miles (at least the dog was shagged out and gave no further trouble that day) and now have a blister on my left heel.

To be fair I don't like to have an enormous routemarch when I'm fishing so this isn't really an issue. They are also much easier to walk in than Skeetex boots or the Sundridge equivalent.