Bedchair

S

Stuart Johnson

I'm in the market for a new bedchair, have you any recommendations. It must be light and not to expensive. I have seen the JRC clubman advertised as the lightest on the market at ?79.99, is this any good? or is there a better one that represents more value for your money.

A

Alan Roe

Depends on how much you value your comfort the one I now have is the JRC cocoon 3 cost around ?150 but its unbeliveably comfortable and thats worth the extra!

C

Craig w

I have the JRC Terry Hearn Roamer, Very very light & also comfortable, it folds totaly flat.
Worth the extra money also around the ?150 mark.
I had a fox bedchair before that, lets just say it didnt stand upto my 16 stone for long!

Try and see a few different ones first before you if you can.

C

Chrisx Ess

Go to a decent camping shop and ask for a "camp bed". They will show you a very wide range, including colours other than green. Now THERE's a novelty!

C

Craig w

yep you can get a camp bed but i bet its not a comfortable as Alans & mines JRC's and will it last as long with the same amount of use?

J

Jon Read

have a look at the JRC DEFFENDER 3 LEG i have had one for nearly a year.apsolutely fantastic value for ?99.99.

S

Stuart Johnson

Cheers fellas, it looks like a JRC model. I have been to two or three localish tackle shops and non have them stock JRC. So I'll probably take a chance and order mail order if I can not locate one soon.