ACDC

The Monk

Reaction score
Just started using ACDC to enhance my photographs, I must say I find it far better than CS4 for the work I`m doing, anyone else use it?

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I take it you are not having to kick your monitor to get it to work!

That one of mine is a good one isn't it?

C

Cakey

Ive got PS7 CS3 CS4 and Lightroom and find them all good in their own way

what is ACDC ??

The Monk

Reaction score
Hi guys yes ACDSee, yep thats the one Mr Cakey, I find it very good and simple to use especially the de-shadowing effect, my mates just built a new puter for me it great, I no longer have to kick it to log in, screens still working fine Ron

thinking of getting a D700, what prices have they fallen to now?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

You have to go to Hong Kong to collect it

M

MarkTheSpark

A word from the wise. You'll only get these prices for another few weeks because the manufacturers have stuffed all their prices up by around 20% - expect the D700 to go up to around £2,000 average retail, maybe £100 less on fleabay.

A mate of mine who's a pro has just picked up his new Canon body, but the shop were really arsey about it because he'd ordered it and paid for it in January, and while they waited for stock, it went up £280. They honoured the deal but, Nick, don't hang around. I'm buying mine next week...

The Monk

Reaction score
cheers mate, I would have thought the price would go down now though, the D700X and D400 are due out towards the end of the year