Boilie preference

Andy Wilcock

Reaction score
Hi there everybody.

Can you all try and solve an arguement for me?

Me and three mates are argueing about what, currently is the best boilie on the market. We've all got our favourite but we want to know yours? What boilie would you convince your mates to use as you have absolute faith in it and why? I thank you in advance for your help in this issue. I just hope as many of you choose the same boilie as me so I win the arguement! Lol,,,

Andy

gordon arnold

Reaction score
hi andy untill recently i would swear by any baits made by nash my favorite was nash mapple and tutti frutti i used only these flovours in all seasons and had good results with carp weighing 12ib to 28ib this was wen my local tackle shop sold nash baits now they only selling mainline and at the moment i have only had 2 carp weighing 8ib and 12ib i would say i prefered and caught more on nash baits as i would say they held the flavour more and with a pva string with 4 boilies and the 5 being hook bait would let of a good odour to entice the fish to my baits i been to different comercials where people been there all weekend useing mainline and other brands i would do the lake with my nash baits and have 2-3 out in a session so for me

NASH TUTTI FRUTTI BOILIES OR MAPLE NOW FOR ME TO GET NASH BAITS IS ONLINE WICH WORKS OUT TO EXPENSIVE WEN U HAVE TO PAY POST AND PACK

so what ur fav bait

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
why argue ? all use a different one and be happy that they are working for you. What you have confidence in is the best boilie on the market.

Ask the fish what their favourite is, they will answer you by eating them.

Jeff

Reaction score
Nash Pineapple for winter

Dynamite Marine Halibut for summer

nik saunders

Reaction score
i think new baits that come out catch for humans than fish, the bait companies are forced to bring new bait out or they wont make anymore money, i prefer to make my own, but drives the wife mad lol/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Andy Wilcock

Reaction score
Cheers guys. thanks for your views. It seems everyone has a different opinion but a few more of you mentioned Nash which is what im on the moment!!!

Cheers

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
Anybody tried these Fire and Ice boilies(clicky linky). I've heard good reviews and i'll be using them this year.Fire and Ice

Foxy

Reaction score
1. mine

2. T1

3. Nash Scopex Squid Livers

4. Activ8

Ian Hawkins

Reaction score
activ 8 are great as half the country has prebaited for you for the last few years at least

personally now using cc moore meteor - great bait, fish love it and it does em good

mainline aregreat cos quality and available everywhere